Attracting and Keeping the Right Customers
“If you are in business, you are in sales, period.”
- Robert Kiyosaki
All businesses, large and small, depend on customers. For your business to succeed, you must attract the right customers to your business and convince them that you are the best company for the job. An effective marketing strategy can help you tell potential clients who you are and what you can offer them.
As business owners ourselves, here at Synerge-marketing, we understand that a marketing plan is only as good as the return on investment it generates. A beautiful high-gloss brochure is successful only if it drives business. The same goes for a website, no matter how brilliantly designed.
Starting a new business is exciting, exhilarating and often overwhelming. It’s a huge undertaking and probably one of the biggest investments and greatest commitments that you will ever make. We understand this, and we specialize in working with new companies to help them align their online and offline marketing initiatives. Our long-term approach will help your business stay ahead of the curve and ahead of the competition.
Our new business start-up marketing services include:
- logo design and redesign
- print marketing design
- business cards
- direct mail
- e-mail marketing
- website design and development
- Internet marketing
Our strategies include:
- Business plan development. We help analyze your target market and determine how best to reach it.
- Marketing your business. We take time to understand your business, including your objectives, budget, challenges, image, position, strengths, weaknesses, customers and competition. We can help you define your unique selling proposition and communicate it to the online world.
- Acquisition systems. We know how to connect with your audience, capture relevant information about their needs, convert them into new business opportunities and nurture them over time, creating additional business.
- Customer retention. It costs an average five times more to attract a new customer than it does to keep an existing customer. In addition, your customers know you and they can refer you. They are your most important assets. We can help you create a system to stay in touch with your customers and keep them coming back.
- Testing and measuring: We can provide a way to test and refine your marketing campaign to keep it performing optimally.
co-workers are blown away by the site!”